– Our May 30th party has unfortunately been cancelled, but we’re still full-on for the other three dates!
– The Dundas & Parliament intersection will be closed to traffic, including TTC, from May 15-June 10. Give yourself a little extra time to get to DDPP… we’ll do the same. See info here.
After weeks of “It’s Gonna Be May” memes, May is finally here! (Definitely playing some *NSYNC tunes this month… Send us your requests!) We’re taking a tiny break to start off the month, but then we’ll backload May with 4 dancetastic parties just for you! Your Den Mothers have quite a few themed playlists up our sleeves, so you never know what kind of vibe you’ll be walking into at The Citadel! We love surprises…
Tuesday, May 16th, 7-8pm
Saturday, May 20th, 3-4pm
Tuesday, May 23rd, 7-8pm
Tuesday, May 30th, 7-8pm (date cancelled)
(If you’d like to come a little early to change and stretch, you can arrive at the studio 10-15 minutes before we start.)
304 Parliament St. (west side, just south of Dundas)
Because we can-can-can!
$8 per session (cash or credit card)
What should I wear on my body?
At DDPP really anything goes, so wear whatever you’re comfortable in for an hour of full-blast dancing. Be warned: you might get warm fast…
What should I wear on my feet?
Indoor shoes (that won’t mark the floors!), socks, or bare feet are fine!
What should I bring?
– a big bottle of water (You’re going to need it, we promise, and you can refill it there.)
– a towel if you think you might need one
– some junk in your trunk, so you can shake it
– a friend, because dancing is always better together
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, song requests, or are interested in putting together a future playlist. It’s a total blast, you get to pick a wicked DJ name, and people tell you afterwards how great your taste in music is. PLUS the DJ always dances for free!
We can’t wait to see you soon!
xoxo, Hanna & Suzie